19950825

reschedul'd

Once again failed to do journal yesterday. This time it was not entirely my fault. Actually it was my fault -- I could have written in it earlier. But here's the story.

According to my schedule, I was not supposed to work until seven-40. At 5:30 Mrs. Han called, to tell me that my first class was at 6:10. So I ended up rushing to work again, got there and taught the class. Afterward I was expecting to be able to eat dinner before my 9:10 class. But was told that my 9:10 class had been split into two separate classes, one at 7:40 and the other at 9:10. So I taught them and went without dinner. I was just the slightest bit irritated. But no one to complain to due to the language barrier. So home I came. Cooked and ate dinner.

Link and Duke came home. We sat around talking a bit. My plan was to write in journal and write some letters. As it turned out, just as we were all sitting around, a fuse blew. We got San-jong to come down and figure which fuse was dead, and restored enough power to keep the refrigerator and a fan running. No lights. We were supplied with a few candles, but by that time I didn't have the tolerance level to deal with trying to do anything by candlelight. We all crashed.

Today I slept really late (‘til about 1:00). Got up for coffee and peanutbutter sandwich. And took a shower. Mrs. Han called again to tell me that my class (which I was expecting to start around 5:00) was at 4:50. Soon I will find it important to get a real and true schedule. Now I'm off to class. Maybe more later.