19951020

care packag'd

I've got ten minutes before my next class. No new news from G-cups.

Last night I received a letter from [redacted]. I guess I'll have to write her back, but I don't think I can launch into any serious correspondence with her ~ I just don't have the time to write all the people I want. I also got a package from [redacted]: 2 packs of Camel Filers, a quarterly Buddhist magazine, and a paranoid conspiracy zine, plus a very brief letter. She says she'll write me soon, so I await the next installment.

Other than that ~ my meditation last night was brief. And it was mostly unsuccessful. I'm trying to maintain the light feeling that was so extraordinary yesterday. So far its mostly ok. But I do have to make a conscious effort today to remain aware of the impermanence of nouns.

More later, perhaps.